Monday 11 March 2013

my broken arm


My operation
It all started when my brother and I were playing
wrestling. My brother did a wrestling move  snap!!!!!!!!! my arm went i landed funny owww i screamed. So i ran inside as quickly as i can. then i lied on the couch crying then mum called the ambulance when the ambulance arrived they put out a bed and put a needle in me and then they put a gas pump on me that made me tired and then they put a bandage on me then took me to the hospital then they put me. after that i met my roommate   lucky he snapped two of his fingers off then i slept at the hospital for two days and got a cast.

10 comments:

  1. That would have been really saw Naz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouch Naz that would hurt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Naz for breaking your arm. It won't happen again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch that must of hurt:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ow that would have hurt naz

    ReplyDelete
  6. But cool story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow naz did it hurt i did the same thing i broken my arn before

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yeah I remeber that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool story Naz.
    And by looking at the other comments I am guessing it it was Gabriel who did it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!!! Naz great story, that must of hurt. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete