Friday 25 July 2014

My holidays

On the first day of the holiday I slept at my dad’s house. It was a sunny and a frosty morning but I got out of bed and I had breakfast brushed my teeth washed my face.  And off we went to my uncle house and we got some movies on the usb stick. But not long  after that we went to the warehouse to get some dvd for the day .  Then after that we went and got lunch we had kfc on the way to get some tickets for body building.

 On the way back we went to my dads house. Then we went to my uncles to meet my twins Ellis and Gabriel there and my dad and my uncle went out to go watch bodybuilding we’ll  the twins and I slept at nans house.We were just relaxing watching tv well the fire was on.

The second morning we went to church and we had a big breakfast. Mum came but after I went with mum to go to her church.  After her church at 4 o'clock we went to Mcdonalds and went to my aunty’s for the night and we made loom bands.

3 comments:

  1. What loom did you make naz?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you told us what happen in the morning

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had a good holiday

    ReplyDelete